Sunday, May 17, 2015

Inspiring Home Offices

Good evening everyone! Today I was nothing but lazy, thinking about a million things including the need of a home office. Most of the time I am sitting on the couch or at our dining table while working on my laptop, but after a certain time it is just so annoying, because in my opinion it is so important to have a quiet and nice place for working, especially where you can't get distracted. Currently I have no room for a home office, but I will have to figure something out.. Until then I am getting inspired by wonderful home office ideas. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. tolle Inspiration

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Tahiti, USA, Beijing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. schöne Inspirationen :)!

    Liebe Grüße
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 1st pic so so much: the chair and above all the white faux fur carpet :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! i am working at lot from home so this post is really something I needed to read - i feel like renovating my entire office room now haha!

    Greetings from Paris!
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirations!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips