Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thinking out loud


Good evening..hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! In Vienna, the sun was shining today and the sky was bluer than ever in a long time. I just came back home from the cinema, was watching Insurgent (Part 2 of the Divergent Series) and liked it very much. Apart from that, I was thinking about my blog and its "future". Thinking about interesting topics, shooting locations and where I want it to be. The fact, that I am working full-time beside, definitely makes it a challenge finding the right balance, but I am willing to do my best, to be able to post as often as I can.
Thank you so much for reading and understanding!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspiring keep doing what you're doing. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips